What We Do
FreeRun’s business model and approach are unique – we augment your team by providing dedicated supply chain expertise and provide our select customers with guaranteed improvements to total costs, cash flow and quality. We put our money where our mouth is by offering gain share pricing and fixed fee services as we become your sourcing and purchasing arm (as an agent or direct purchaser) and handle all related planning, scheduling, inventory and logistics activities. Through aggregation of multiple account demand and consolidation of volumes and movements of goods, we’re able to realize economies of scale and efficiencies – and these in turn are shared with our exclusive accounts.
FreeRun works with you to assess current operational costs and opportunities – we help “Shine the Light” as we develop baseline and ongoing reports to help guide business decisions and investments. We flex with our customers in agreeing upon specialized requirements and personalized service levels to be implemented.
One size does not fit all as we:
- Forecasting, Demand/Supply planning, Bottling Schedules and New Product support
- Supplier interface, Selection, Negotiation and Purchase of oak, packaging supplies, bottling/co-packers, transportation and warehousing
- Reliably coordinate materials and bottling including press checks, best quality production services, on-time availability and right quantity/quality
- Facilitate inbound and outbound transportation, import and export services (bulk and cased goods) and physical distribution operations
- Cash flow, Reporting, Inventory, Quality standards, Benchmarking, Consulting services